Thursday, June 25, 2009

Rays of hope

Congratulations! You have just found my short-term To-Do list!

(Oh, you were looking for a blog? Sorry, but this is the bitter truth. No blog here.)

My productivity over the last few weeks has been appalling at best. So, before I spend the rest of my life clueless as to what is happening to me, I will start blogging about my day... well, at least the work part of it ;)

...which brings me to my work. For the next year or so, I will be (trying) to develop a realtime raytracer for point models. And to make things spicier, lets throw a few GPUs (Graphics cards) into the soup.

So, in short, you will see my tiny experiments on anything vaguely relevant to raytracing, parallel processing, GPU programming, and computer graphics in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment